- The happy greeting my dog gives me when she sees me walk in the door.
- Feeling rain fall on me.
- Vegan cuisine.
- The grounded, connected feeling I have while standing next to the ocean.
- Making new friends.
- My planner.
- Rising with (generally before) the sun.
- Deep breathing.
- Crisp fall breezes.
- Seeing flocks of birds fly near me.
- Drinking a big glass of water first thing in the morning.
- Witty banter.
- The cleansing, renewed sensation that comes with yoga (especially hot yoga).
- Making someone smile.
- Witnessing kindness.
- Learning new information or ideas that open my mind.
- Meeting goals I set for myself, then making new ones or exceeding them.
- Cooperative curly hair days.
- The unconditional acceptance of a true friend.
We all have the control to create our own happiness and beautiful days in life. Make the choice to focus on the good things.