- Breakfast: 6 oz plain almond milk, 24 oz water, Vega (didn’t have time to make my usual oatmeal with nuts, so I had a delish and nutritious shake)
- Snack: About 3/4 cup Plain Cheerios (I know, I felt like a kid eating Cheerios in my office out of a plastic snack bag, but they were really good.)
- Lunch: Large portion of leftover veggie mix from Tuesday’s dinner (All oven roasted, with a touch of balsamic vingear: red potatoes, red onion, one tomato, eggplant, freshly ground black pepper.)
- Green Tea (with added Ginseng) and Lemon
- Dinner: Boca Burger on small serving of toasted vegan bread, 1/4 avocado, red onion; sweet potato fries
- Sleepytime Tea (Haven’t had as of this post, but will before bedtime…)
Also, I had tons of water today. Lots of hot yoga = triple my daily water consumption.